11.22.2008

thankful :: three

a dear friend of mine who is a yoga instructor graciously agreed to help me with a final project i'm working on for graduate school. i have to build an interactive narrative on the benefits of practicing yoga. so, naturally, i turned to her from the get go for her expertise and direction with this project.

yesterday she was the subject of my photo and video shoot. here is one of my favorite photos.


it was a very fun and very successful shoot! so, in the spirit of "Thanksgiving," i am very thankful for her and the contributions she has made not only to my yoga project, but also to my life. she's a fabulous woman and friend!!

1 comment:

  1. hi taber! i'm so thankful to have you as a friend! the world would be a better place if we had more taber's in it!! PEACE mkd

    ReplyDelete