12.31.2010

my top ten in 2010.


i can't believe it's already new year's eve. it's been quite a year filled with so many sweet memories and milestones. here are my top ten from 2010 (in no particular order):

1 :: finishing my master's degree (while working full-time!)
2 :: deepening my yoga practice...in a hammock of all places!
3 :: launching My Yoga Story Project (share your yoga story!)
4 :: skiing at Stowe with my sister and experiencing a "freshie."
5 :: going to the Brimfield Antique Show for the first time.
6 :: loving a handmade Christmas (more to come on this.)
7 :: vacationing with my girlfriends in hyannis.
8 :: investing in an electra townie.
9 :: spending the holidays with my family (thanksgiving with my feet in the sand in florida and christmas with my snow boots on shoveling mounds of snow in connecticut)
10 :: and most of all, giving back to the organizations that i am most passionate about throughout the year (Off the Mat into the World, Yoga Reaches Out, Everybody Wins, Share Our Strength, Heifer International, and Semester at Sea).


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Brimfield is on my top ten list for 2010 too! Every time I see a canoe I smile :) Looking forward to our next trip and a lime rickey.

    ReplyDelete