2.26.2008

happy birthday, papa!

i thought i would start my very first post with a tribute to my father. the rock in my life. today is his 60th birthday. the picture of him below is one of my favorites. he had the sweetest little face when he was a baby. my father is the best. always looking out for me. making sure i have enough gas. new windshield wipers. good snow tires. alerting me when bad weather is approaching so i'll stay off the roads. always thinking of other people. i talk to him most every day. even if it is just for a minute or two. i love it. this year it was hard to pick out a gift for him. usually i have no problem. i hope he likes what i got him...


1 comment:

  1. Yes, all those things seem to be the "L Feet" traits! He is so cute there. The rocker looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete